- Unicorn appears out of a breach in space
- Introduces itself as the Auspex – a fey lord with preternatural clairvoyant abilities
- Shows the pc’s a series of scenes:
- a tall, muscular warrior in gleaming black armour, flanked by ettins & barlguras opening a large casket of gold at the feet of an enormous bluish and white giant sitting on a throne in a great hall of ice
- A small group of robed and hooded creatures approach a portal glowing with runes, one of them traces a pattern across the runes which flare. Purple smoke coalesces within the portal, they step through without hesitation and vanish.
- a familiar tiefling leading a group of thugs dressed in Bress military uniforms raiding into a street which seems to be filled with dragonborn
- a priestly looking creature in fine but gruesome black robes making a deal with a drow
- a brutal battle in a resplendent hall, there are many dead creatures, but still more fighting. Upon a raised dais, a poweful looking creature in black and purple robes is battling a superhuman undead creature with fangs. The robed creature catches the undead off guard and almost too quick for you to see whips out a wooden stake and drives it into the creatures chest, it crumples to the ground in front of a stone sarcophagus and disapates into a mist. The robed creature surveys the battle and the turns to the sarcophagus, with great effort, it moves the stone covering and reaches inside…..slowly and carefully withdrawing a thin, dark tome"Los muertos se levantan"
- Auspex said “It would seem your enemy is moving quickly and across great distances, using the very mechanism man has been prevented from using by the gods themselves. It is likely one who is aspiring to become a god is subverting the rules for his followers to gain an advantage over you”
- Auspex bestowed a Ring of Premonition on the party. Balthasar took this and is wearing it.
- The PC’s sent a Sending message to Sierra:
“Tiefling attacking Skandium disguised as Bress, warn Brennan, Bresciano, White Lady, against giants, drow, wizards, undead and more. enemies gathering.”
- Sierra’s response:
“oh my, what was that, oh, Balthasar, is that you? Hello? I don’t understand but I’ll tell them. Are you ok?? Do you need some”
- Cast spell to summon faster horses, left real horses behind
- First night were attacked by a small band of goblins who were easily defeated
- Second night, party stayed in an abandoned shack
- A farmer and his wife begged for shelter. The pc’s invited them in an proceeded to brag to the farmer and his wife of his exploits for several hours before the farmer and his wife transformed into vampires and attacked!!!
Happy Friday 13th!!!